On day 3 we went to the Space Needle for lunch and to the Red Sox vs. Mariners came that night for dinner and entertainment!!
This is the view of Seattle from our table. The floor in the resturaunt rotates around in a circle around the whole Space Needle so we got to see every view from the top. It was the most amazing dining experience I've ever had!!
We took the Monorail back into town and Ange got to sit by the cute navigotor boy! Matt and Josh told him that we wanted to sit by him, and he told us that girls want to sit by him all the time. I thought he was joking, but he didn't crack a smile...bless his little heart!
We did a little shopping at Nordstrom's and walked around town...
We found our way to Pike's Place Market again and hung out with Edward!! You can't go to Washington and not have a "Twilight" experience!

It was a great all-american baseball experience. We ate hot dogs, chili cheese nachos, red rope, and root beer. We saw more Red Sox fans than Mariners fans. We enjoyed watching the game and watching everybody but us get drunk. The Mariners were down 4 to 0 most of the game and towards the end, they pulled out 5 points, one of which was a home run, and gain the victory...good times!

I love this picture of Josh and Ange...so candid!















4 comments:
Aww, you guys ae so cute. Looks like it was so much fun!
so glad you guys got to go and have fun! you deserve it. and I was glad to have your mom here, playing with my boys and Ty. :D
Sounds like such a fun restaurant!! I'm glad you had such a fun trip! Thanks for letting me stop by today! It was so fun to see you! Your house is so cute and Ty is adorable!! I love your quote at the top by the way-it reminds me of our daily SNL Best of Chris Farley days!!
I just checked out all the pictures, you are GORGEOUS in every one, MEGG! Looks like you all had a total blast!
Post a Comment