The last full day that we had in Seattle was somewhat spontaneous. We had movie tickets in the middle of the day to see "Angels and Demons" and nothing planned around it. After an hour of going back and forth on what to do, we decided to go kayaking on Lake Union right by our hotel.

the boys weren't sure about this idea, but Ange and I wanted one last hoorah before we left..

The guys decided they wanted there own kayaks

...and Ange and I shared. Little did they know...the single kayaks are way harder to navigate then the two man ones. Josh and Matt were sore while Ange and I enjoyed the pretty surroundings and the fresh air!

We went to the movie, which was great, and much better the "Davinci Code". After that we walked down to the pier so Josh could finally have some REAL seafood!

view of the part of the pier

These pigs were all over the place and we couldn't figure out why...maybe a trash can...or maybe a giant piggy bank....I'm clueless!

Josh and the Crazy Fisherman
We really wanted to go the Crab Pot, but the wait was 2 hours long so this is what we did to pass the time...

Ange and I at the edge of the pier, overlooking the water

view of the city from the pier

Angela not feeling well...

me...well...doing I don't know what..

scary

imitations

The guys acting like they don't know us...

Matt in front of the Crab Pot

We ventured into a little gift shop right by the resturant

Finally...Josh gets his CRAB!!

and the journey begins...

Matt and Ange and I didn't get seafood so we just stared at Josh the whole time, cracking and digging into his crab. I tried some...pretty good actually, but still not my favorite!

Good job Josh...you ate every last bite!

Later we went to go get some carmel hot chocolate that Ange was craving. The owner went all gourmet on us and told us it was really good with salt...what was he thinking..the worst cup of hot chocolate we've ever had!!

It all looked very pretty...but not tasty at all!
Oh well...it was a fun experience!
1 comment:
What... Kayaking, you are spontaneous, very cool!
Post a Comment