We went up to the farm on Wednesday to see the 3 new cows that Grandpa bought. My dad has been wanting to get cows for a while now for the family's "food storage". He appropriately named them "breakfast" "lunch" and "dinner"! I didn't take any pictures of the cows, because I don't want to get too attached to something that I might eat some day! :(
On Thursday we went wedding dress shopping for Kallie and the kids were having fun playing on the stools in front of the mirror! I wish I had pictures of the dresses she tried on but the store owners don't let you do that anymore!














5 comments:
Cute hair Megg, I love the bangs!!!
It looks like you had a fun trip! I'm sad I missed you this trip! We'll have to get together next time! Your hair is so cute!! Is Kallie engaged already??
Thanks, it was like a mini-family reunion. :)
Great to hear from you. I made 2 more entries on my blog! I never thought I would blog again either. Ty is getting so big! He is sooo cute! We need to get our kids together to play again. Hopefully soon. I'm excited Erin is close again. We all need to plan a girls night. Hope things are going well.
Looks like you had a great time! I love your hair, it is very cute.
Post a Comment