grandma and grandpa ollech gave ty some super cool sunglasses for easter. he's been wanting some sunglasses for a while and so he's so excited to finally have his very own pair. i'm really suprised that he keeps them on all the time...he got so upset with me when i took them away so he could have a nap. i think i've taken 25 pics of ty in his glasses...here's a few i had to show off.




6 comments:
I love it! He is going to be a heart breaker!
I love the aviators!! So cute!
i know i've told you this before, but i cannot get over how cute he is! i love the sunglasses--its so funny, you can tell he loves wearing them. it cracks me up! ps happy late bday!
Love the shades, and yes he is Bad to the Bone!
Ty is so cute- I love it!Good job on all the pictures from your bday, cabin, and pool. Love them all- I can't believe we didn't take any at the rack though (we were doing some serious shopping though- no time for pics) :)
I LOVE the glasses!! Ty is seriosly so cute! So im making my blog private so leave me your email and I will add you!! :)
Post a Comment