09 February 2009

Playing Catch Up....

I haven't had the desire to do much the last week since I've been sick so now that I feel a little more normal, I have time to do the little things...like blogging! Here's some memories of Matt's birthday.Ty coloring a picture for dadda
Matt got home from work late on his birthday so I surprised him with a little party of neighborhood friends...this is his reaction to the surprise.
I had a shirt made for Matt that says "I love to stir the pot!" This was inspired by all of our friends who feel that this describes Matt perfectly!
Celebrating Matt's birthday at his parents house...chocolate cake from Costco is yum!
Matt's parents, my parents, and I all went in on this painting for Matt for his birthday. After two years of having a bare wall in our family room, we finally found something worth hanging on it!

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Happy Birthday Matt, love the painting.