And that's exactly what he does! From the second Ty wakes he usually says "shoes?" "et's go mamma!" He's in heaven because he just figured out how to put his boots on and take them off all by himself. Sometimes he puts them on the wrong feet, but when we tell him they're on the wrong feet, he takes them off and switches them to the right feet. He's getting so smart! Ty doesn't want to go anywhere without his boots on!

I'm so glad my mom held onto these boots that my brothers used to wear...they don't make boots for kids like this anymore!

My Little Cowboy!
4 comments:
Oh I love those little boots!!! How great!!! Ty is such a little man now!!!
That is so AWESOME! Love the boots and the heritage behind them!
I love baby Ty!
Love the boots! Can you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? sarajane320@hotmail.com...thanks!
Post a Comment