10 June 2008

Our New Clubhouse!!

Okay so I've been telling some of you about our new clubhouse and I finally got some pictures. It is so nice...way above and beyond what is typical for townhome owners...atleast in my experience! We've already used the pool a few times and we LOVE the theater room!! If anyone wants to come swim just let me know...we can bring guests!
The pool is not very big, but they have a little pool for the kids and a hot tub and these amazing cabanas to lounge on!
So much detail!
This is the kids playroom with the excerise room on the other side of the window
The amazing theater room!! These lounge chairs are as big as a bed...they're so comfy!

6 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

WOW! Those clubhouse people weren't messin' around! When I come to Provo for a visit I know whose pool I'm hanging out at. :)

Cairen said...

Your clubhouse is very pretty. Thanks for letting all of us come and enjoy! I was bummed our last trip was so short. I think the girls and I are going to drive down next week and spend a little more time there!

Jessica Reeves said...

That looks so nice!! We need to come visit and hang out by the pool!

The Platts said...

Holy Cow! That's so stinkin' nice! Where's our clubhouse, thats what I wanna know? Hopefully, we'll be coming up next weekend and we can take advantage.

Carlie said...

Hey cous! I just found your blog from saras. Where have I been? Cute pictures and your little guy is getting so big! I'll add you to my blog roll!

Nate and Nicole said...

That looks insanely nice! Jealous.