03 June 2008
Swimming!!
Last Saturday was the open house for the Club House where we live and they told us the pool would be open, but when we got there we found out quickly that they never intented to open the pool for swimming that day. So while all of us home owners are in our scruby swimwear assuming that we get to swim, the friends and family of the developers were looking all fancy and nice and looking at us like we were white trash! The kids were so upset that they didn't get to swim so our friend Ashlie invited us over to her parent's pool so we could cool off! Ty loved being in the little floaty and when Matt got there, he took Ty down the slide with him. I thought Ty was going to be so upset, especially since he was completely submerged under water...nope he just caught his breath and wondered what the heck just happened...that's my boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh that is a mean trick! I am glad you were able to swim at your friends parents house!
We will be in town for a couple days this weekend so we hope to see you guys!
Oh I wish summer was actually here! How fun for all the kids.
Its pretty sad that Ty was tougher than Ethan, he was still mad at me for taking him down the slide!:)
Woo-hoo! We are going to have so much fun this summer!
Ty is getting so big, he is such a cutie! We miss seeing you guys.
What a fun swimming party! Happy 1st b-day Ty. I can't believe he is so BIG!
HOw fun! I can't believe it is warm enough to swim up there. I am still freezing in SOuth Jordan. My blood is still set for STG!
Post a Comment