This weekend we went with some friends to the Orem Summer Fest. It was fun for the kids (especially Ethan) and the parents had fun eating the food! I felt like I was in highschool again with all the teenagers there giggling and flirting! I especially felt like I was back in school when I ran into an old friend who was my boyfriend for three days in junior high...sweet huh?!!
OUTDOORS!!
Matt knawing on a big leg of barbequed meat...yummy!

Ty and Ethan playing around

Ange and Me

Matt and Ty waiting for the Parade

The Pastel Pals...I promise we didn't plan it!
Wade, Donnell, me, and Ange

The Ty Man

We had a photoshoot at the pool this morning and I dunked Ty a couple times to get some cool underwater shots. He was pretty upset with me and tuckered out in his stroller from all the comotion!

Mylie and Ty
INDOORS!!

This is Ty's new way a watching his "Baby Einstein" movies...

We have tickets this summer to the Scera movie theater for 11 kid movies, one a week and it's only $6.50 for the whole summer. Anyone who wants to come with let me know!!

Enjoying our new portable grill....mmmm shishkabobs!

Ty loves to pull all of our shoes of the rack...little rascal!
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Ty is adorable! So did you run into JC???
Yes Jessica...it was JC!! He looked really good! I didn't talk to him though..just said hi...we're passing through a crowd and couldn't really stop and talk. He was holding some girls hand...is he married?
I love the picture of Ty taking all the shoes off the rack. I bet loves that! Looks like you guys had a fine time! We sure do miss hanging out with you guys!
Summer fun, Ty is growing and growing, time flies.
Nice stroller! I think we have the same one. I love the underwater pic on the side!
The shishkabobs look yummy! Good thing you had a sister-in-law to call, right? :)
Love Ty's underwater pics! Nice yellow shirt by the way! :)
that up close pic of Ty with the little mohawk could win contests! And that pic of Matt knawing on that leg of meat might make me go vegetarian! :) Glad you guys are having so much fun!
Post a Comment