This past weekend Matt, Ty and I went to St. George for an eventful weekend...Mother's Day, the birth of my new nephew Eli, and talking with my sister who's on a mission in New Jersey! It was so much fun to be with my family..I only wish we could have stayed a few more days!
Baby Eli and his big sister Addie...he has the cutest strawberry blond hair!
Baby Eli and his big sister Addie...he has the cutest strawberry blond hair!
So all of you that know about my birthday story will laugh when I say that Matt is out of the dog house! He made Mother's Day very special for me...thanks babe!!
We went swimming at my cousins house just down the street and I thought Ty would really love it since he did pretty good with his swimming lessons. He screamed and screamed until finally my cousins boy, Drew, came over and got in the pool. Strangely enough, Ty got in the pool without any fussing after he saw another baby in the pool...so funny! When we got home, Ty got in the tub with Grandpa, put pooped out soon after...he was 2 hours past his naptime!
Ty finally fits in his Nike shoes that Matt and I bought for him before he was born...he looks so grown up!
Ty's finally walking!!


11 comments:
Your family sure is growing! Happy belated Mother's Day to you. Glad you could spend some time with your family.
Happy Belated Mother's Day Megg!
Meggan,
I was just blog surfing and found your blog. I can't believe how big your little boy is. Lance and I are also now proud parents! We had twin boys in March! It looks like you guys are doing well. Tell Matt hi for us also!
Love, Morgan Eliason
I am glad that Matt has managed to pull himself out of the doghouse! :) Maybe we could just set one up in the grassy area at Tuscan since sooner or later most husbands take a turn in it. Ha ha! Ty is so grown up!
I love the little conversation he is having with himself, sooo sweet!
How cute I love the picture of him asleep in the tub with your dad. I wish I could have gone swimming with you guys that day, I haven't seen Ty forever! Baby Eli is a cutie can't wait to see him.
Yea! Ty is walking! That is so exciting! Wow look at those flowers! I am so glad that matt came through! You deserve it!! Happy Anniversary!!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he looks.
Ty is such a cutie! Congrats to Brady! Love the name Eli. And how fun to talk to Kallie last week...I want to go and visit her.
Way to go Ty! I love his little voice! Happy Mother's day (late)
That picture of TY asleep in the tub has got to be the cutest picture. I'm sure grandpa loved that moment too. Congrats on the walking little Ty.
Post a Comment