06 May 2008

Ty Taking Steps!!

So I don't have any videos or pictures yet, but Ty is in the beginning stage of walking. He can stand up without holding on to anything and take a few steps. Just this morning he tried running after me and did a face plant! I'll try and post a video of him actually walking when he gets a little better at it! Tie for Ty...Matt and Ty were looking handsome for church...checking out each others ties!

8 comments:

Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ange said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture of ty in his cowboy hat! That is adorable! And of course I love the tie! Very cute!!

The Platts said...

We can't wait to see Ty! And of course you guys too!

Dink said...

He is cruising!!! It is soo fun watching them learn to walk!!! Until then actually start running around away from you!!!

Jessica Reeves said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast!! He looks so cute with his tie!

Karl & Leslie said...

Hi Megan
It's me Leslie, your boy is so big he is so cute. I loved the hair cut post that was funny. It sound like you guys are doing well. We think about you guys al the time. Keep in touch.
Love Leslie Torgerson
P.S. I'm going to add you to my blog

Kristal said...

Hey Meggan! It's Kristal Joy and I wandered onto your blog. Ty is so stinkin' cute! He is a good mix of both of you. What a sweetie and almost walking! That's amazing! Looks like you guys are doing well. Hope to hear from you.

Jesse said...

Megg!!
I am so glad you found me. I was thinking about you just the other day. I would love to catch up. Email me at jessemf219@hotmail.com. You and your family are sooo darling. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jesse