20 May 2008

Growing Pains and Pleasures!!

Ty is a pro now at the walking and he's having so much fun...and it's really fun for us to see him so proud of himself!! But now that he's discovered this new skill, he throws tantrums if I try and stop him from exploring! Here are some pictures of the walking... and some of the tantrums!
Ty took Matt's bookmark and kept hitting himself in the head with it. He has this weird habit of hurting himself...especially when he's throwing a fit. He'll hit his head against the wall, against the floor, etc. I think Matt's teaching him bad habits when I'm not looking!? He He!
Ty's cousin Krew just celebrated his 2nd birthday and he got a cool new bubble grill, but little did Krew know that Ty would be the new owner of his grill...Ty kind of took over and would throw a fit if we pulled him away!
He loves walking with things in his hand, especially while he's drinking from his sippy cup...he thinks he's such a big boy! Kissing himself in the mirror...he gets really excited when he see's himself!
Tantrum...love it when he really gets into it and throws his head back!
My Little Hawaiin Man...it's worth all the kicking and screaming just to see him smile like this once in a while!

6 comments:

The Platts said...

So cute! Can't believe he's one, Eli will be there before I know it. I love the tantrum stage!

Dink said...

He is soo handsome!!

Kit said...

Hey Meggan! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. Little Ty is adorable. I love the pic of him throwing that little tantrum. Lexi was so dang fiesty as a babe and my favorite pictures of her are the ones of her screaming, because it really is how I remember her. You are just as cute as ever! I hope we can keep tabs on eachother now.

Evans said...

He is such a cutie and getting so big! I think him and Elle would get along great!!

Jessica Reeves said...

He is so adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

KO said...

Sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck:)