27 May 2008

Ty's Birthday Party!!

Saturday we celebrated Ty's birthday with our families to celebrate our little cowboy turning 1! He was such a stud in his little cowboy outfit (checkout the boots...he has a different pair of boots in almost every picture...we were trying to find a pair that would stay on)! Nanna and Ty
Grandma and Ty
My brother Sam seranaded us to some acuistic tunes
All the kids love Uncle Paul
McKyna (she was babysitting and dressed Kennedy in cowgirl clothes and brought her along...she looked so cute!)
Ty trying to get the ice
Got it
Ty's Horsey Cakes
What's going on?
Mom and Dad must be crazy...
Might as well give it a try...
A few handfuls never hurt anybody...
Can I do this everyday!
I'm stuffed, but I'm not stoppin'!
Ty playing with his birthday toys..
4 Generations!!
Grandma Adams , My mom, me, and Ty
Grandpa Adams, My dad, Matt, and Ty
Ty digging into his cake!!

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Happy Birthday cowboy! Love the cake in the face. :)

KO said...

That video is too cute! Happy Birthday to the little man I've never met:(

The Platts said...

Oh...we wish we could have been there! Ty you are sooo cute! He looks like such a big boy with his little ankle socks! Love it!