I don't know what I'd do without this little man! He is such a good and happy boy...I feel so blessed. I seriously feel like I'm a kid again when I'm with my buddy. Sometimes I have to stop myself and just laugh when I realize I was dancing like a total nerd, or singing a song with really corny animations, or making a really crazy face...all just to get a smile out of my munchkin! I'm not ashamed...I love every minute of it!
9 comments:
Those are funny pictures! It looks like he is really liking the baby food now!
He is getting so big Megg. He is so dang cute, him and Elle are like the same size almost.
who knows how i found your blog but just wanted to say hi- it's been forever :)
Ty is so adorable!! I know I say this everytime, but I seriously need to meet him! Are you going to be in George for the holidays? We really need to get together!
Haha! Nate and I aren't married... yet. Someday. How are you? Your little guy is so dang cute! I kindof see Bradford in him. :)
I am so glad you left me a message. Your little boy is such a doll. It's so fun to see people from back in the good old days. It made me think back to all the fun times we had at good old Knowlton and hanging out at your house playing dress up's. Oh so fun.. Hope you guys have a wonderful christmas. Everyone has kids... What's wrong with me.
Megan it's so good to hear from you. I have been wondering about you. You're a mom! Ty is to cute. He looks just like your family. Where are you living? I love blogs because I can keep in touch with everyone!
Meggan! How are you! I'm glad you found my blog...looks like life is busy with that cute little guy! Continue to stay in touch if you can. I still think back to our old weiner days. It takes a special kind of person to appreciate a good weiner face. I even have pictures. luv, Natty
Monica married Chad Hampton. I think he was a year yonger then us and went to davis. Nicole Carmack and Shelle aren't married yet. I don't really know the Mathis boy. I know his parents pretty well. They are really great people.
Post a Comment