You might ask why I put so many pictures of Ty on the blog...as if I'm obsessed with him or something?! Well that is true, I am pretty whipped over my little man, but I also do it for my sister Kallie in the mission field so she doesn't feel like she's missing out so much on Ty's growing and she checks the blog every Wednesday (P-day)!

I just finished making these frames for Ty's room and finally got around to putting them up!

A couple days ago, Matt went to get Ty out of his crib and he was propped up holding onto the bars on the side. So Matt decided to lower the mattress last night. I was so sad, because I had to put away the bed skirt, since it doesn't work with the mattress all the way down. I was pouting all night about it and Matt had to remind me that it was for our child's safety. Does this make me a bad mom? I do want Ty to be safe, but I was still sad! Here's one last picture of the bed in it's former glory!

Ty loves sitting with Nanna and watching the choo choo train go around the tree!
4 comments:
Oh that sweat outfit is so cute!
The pictures frames look good up! And... that is sad you had to take the bed skirt off, I should really take sienna's off, but since we are so short on storage space we store the girls clothes that they have out grown under there.
I just love little Ty- he's so cute! Good job on the pictures- they look great!!
Ty is too cute!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We seriously need to get together! It seems like everytime you are in George I am in Salt Lake!
your frames turned out so cute!!
Post a Comment