Our Super Saturday Enrichment was more than just fun...it was gourmet!
Thanks Nicole for showing us a yummy holiday recipe!
Kallie...here's another clip you might enjoy!
Hey Megan... I remember you and Janei'a wanting to take my photography class. I've opened up new sessions and the info is on my blog.. I still have room in a couple classes but they are filling fast so let me know if you'd like a spot -i'd love you to come!
3 comments:
He is a cutie, I love his Christmas p.j's. That dinner looked delicious, mmmmmmm...I am hungry!
I love the Christmas Pajamas! I seriously love everything about Christmas, eve all the crazy crowds at the mall and the busy roads.. I love it all!
cute!
Hey Megan... I remember you and Janei'a wanting to take my photography class. I've opened up new sessions and the info is on my blog.. I still have room in a couple classes but they are filling fast so let me know if you'd like a spot -i'd love you to come!
Post a Comment