Monday morning I was eating breakfast on the couch watching TV, while Ty was on the floor on one of those mats with all the toys that hang over you. Well, I looked down at Ty where I had left him on his back, yet he was on his stomach! I had just caught the end of his first time rolling over from his back to his stomach! I couldn't believe how fast he learned how to do that. I was so excited, clapping and shouting and then I rolled him back over so he could try it again. He did it two more times without any help and without holding onto anything. To roll over he curls up in a ball to roll on his side, he then arches his back and uses everything else he has to get onto his stomach. I was cooking dinner later that day and had him on the floor in the living room again. When I went to check on him, he had rolled about 4 feet away from where I left him and was stuck against the wall. I'm going to have to start watching him more...next he'll be sitting up and crawling!
Here's a video of him actually doing it...enjoy!
1 comment:
Oh soo cute! It's all over once they become mobile. With the fist child all those movement milestones are so exciting. I wonder if I'll be as excited when number two starts to move around, now that I know what comes with it...getting into everything!
Post a Comment