So Ty has been doing this funny thing lately. I can't tell if it's a fake cry or if he's just trying to get my attention. In this video he was a little upset and pouting...and then he switches over to this funny fake cry thing. Check it out...by the way, I didn't realize towards the end of this clip that I was still recording and there's a shot of the bathroom sink. Please try to ignore the hair in the sink! It's disgusting I know, but my hair has been falling out ever since I had Ty and I have to gather it all in one place before I get rid of it!
1 comment:
Meika was standing by me while I was watching this video and she said " Oh baby Ty, I like your cute little shirt!"
That is pretty funny, at first it sounds like a real cry, but then it kind of turns into a oh my goodness I can make some fun noises... He is really so cute!
Post a Comment