Well now that the weather is changing and it actually has been SNOWING here and there, I decided to start putting beanies on Ty. Unfortunately he had grown out of all his beanies but one and so I went to gap to get him one that fits. Here are some pictures with Ty in his little doggy hat. I think he looks so adorable!
6 comments:
Sooo Cute! I love hats on little babies. The doggy ears totally make it! He's not sitting up by himself in some of those pictures, is he?
Cute! It looks so fun to start dressing Kens in hats and warm, snuggly clothes. We are actually heading to the pool right now though! One day soon!
Oh he is really rolling over good! What a strong little man! And his hat is adorable!!!! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Ty looks so cute in his hat! I love it!
I think Ty is one of the most photogenic babies I've seen... let's get this kid on a commercial!
He is toooo cute!
Post a Comment