03 November 2009

It's a.....

BOY! We're so excited to have another little man around the house. I was foolishly hoping for a girl, but I can't be disappointed when we love Ty so much! We're excited for him to have a little brother to play and wrestle with! We'd love some suggestions for boy names!

15 comments:

andrea. said...

congrats!! that is so exciting! ty will love having a brother!

Jessica Reeves said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Ty and your new little guy will be the best buds! I can't wait!!

Lyssa said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun.

carrie said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Oh sweet! I may have been a tad concerned lately with the shortage of baby boys being born (at least out here). In our ward there are already 3 baby girls under the age of 6 months, with at least 2 more baby girls (that I know of) due by February. But no boys in sight! The last thing we want 18 years from now when they are all college aged are all these girls with no guys to date. Talk about drama! Hope everything is going good for you!

Erin said...

Oh, congrats. We love boys! I like the names Finley, Dirk and Nash. I won't ever be able to use them because Heath doesn't like them.

Aubrey said...

YAY for boys! I was watching my boys have so much fun together today and I was so glad that they have each other. They love being brothers. So exciting!

A and M said...

2 boys right at first will be so much fun & hey, you get to recycle clothes!

Sarah said...

Congrats, that will be a handleful of fun!

Alesha said...

Congrats, so happy for your family! 2 boys will be the best of buddies!!!

Andrus Family said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything looks good! You will enjoy having two boys together...I have loved my two girls together...now hopefullly we can get our boys!! We should find out just befoer Christmas!

Evans said...

That's so exciting! Ty will have so much fun having a brother so close! I love the name Trip but it's so close to Trey so we obviously won't use it! I'm sure whatever name you pick will be cute! Ty & Trip kinda cute :)

Aubrey Messick said...

Yaaaay! Another boy! So excited for you guys.

KO said...

Boy names are SO HARD! Good luck!

Marci + Dan said...

congratulations