20 October 2009

80 degree weather!

Ty and I took a quick trip to St. George last week. Ty's been dying to play with his cousins and ride on Grandpa's tractor again so he was so excited for this trip. We got there Tuesday night and my mom and I went to Tauchan to see Aida. I forgot to get a picture, but we really enjoyed the play and I was mesmerized by the woman playing Aida...her voice was AMAZING!!!
Having bath time with Uncle Sam. BTW...congrats Sam on passing the Real Estate Test!
This is Eli at the farm getting as close as he could to see the cows...funny kid!
Emmary and I and our pregnant bellies. Emmary is three weeks ahead of me and they're expecting a girl! Why do I look twice as big as her?
Having fun with Grandma and getting bounced by Uncle Brady My dad just put our old tramp in the ground at the farm and the kids love it!
Ty and I on the swing...he looks a little nervous, what do you think?
Hooray...he finally got to ride the tractor!
Wiggle bike racing!
Grandpa's gloves are cool!
The kids found a caterpillar on the driveway and were having fun poking it with a flower, until Ty came along and smooshed it with his boot. What a boy!
Eating Dinner...well not really. Just playing actually.
Add ImageI put Sam in charge of getting Ty's jammies on and this is what he came up with...my shirt! He looked like a mix between a jedi and a little girl going to church. Good job Sam!
Little Sydney is walking already
Naomi, Chelsea and Ty had fun putting up the infamous Ghost
Grandma had some flowers to plant and the kids were eager to help
Laser Tag!!
Riding the Kallie express. Sorry Kal, they just love you the most I guess!
Having fun with my scarf...

5 comments:

The Platts said...

Twice as big as me...I don't think so! Such cute pictures, dang we all have some seriously cute kids!

Alesha said...

Love that Ty wears his cowboy boots! So many helping hands, and love the belly pic!

Debbie Gardner said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! Your Mom looks like she is such a fun Grandma. Good luck with this next pregnancy.

*/ Jillian said...

what a fun place your parents have! Congrats on baby #2 on the way. you look darling as ever!

A and M said...

Grandma and Grandpa Platt have the coolest house & farm ever! What lucky grandkids.

Congrats Meggan on the 2nd bambino as well!