I love these girls!! These are my old roomies from college...it's kinda of crazy to think that it's been three years since I graduated from BYU...I'm getting old! I met Charlee when I was 18 at a voice camp in Nashville. She was Miss San Pete County and she's a country girl living the city life. Jenn and I danced together on the UVSC (now UVU) dance team. She was our entertainment, and she's a city girl, living the country life! We went to Paradise Bakery for lunch in Draper. I am so excited that they are getting two of these in Utah County...so yummy!! Thanks for the laughs ladies!!
ty, me, jenn, colt, and charlee
ty, me, jenn, colt, and charlee
3 comments:
Oh how I miss those good old days! I'm so glad that I have so many fun memories to look back on. Remember when I caught Charlee throwing her gun out the car window, but the window wasn't down? He He He, Oh I love that story. Lunch was great and the company was even better. Thanks for a fun afternoon!
Oh my gosh! So fun to see the 3 of you girls together again. Oh how I miss our days together in Provo. Love you Meggs!
looks like you had fun without the Dads. We have a fun park full of ducks here too and my girls LOVE going to feed them. Thats so fun your got together with old friends.
Post a Comment