29 July 2008

little ty-lina

this little munchkin has no shame (or he's totally clueless). he is kind of obsessed with my headbands and he puts them on his head all by himself and struts his stuff like it's normal for boys to wear headbands. maybe in a couple years i'll have a chat with him about it, but for now, it's just too funny.

5 comments:

carrie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a kid who likes to make fashion statements! He is so cute!

Aubrey Messick said...

That is hilarious Megg! Maybe he's trying to tell you he wants a little sister to dress up!!! ;)

Nate and Nicole said...

That's some serious black-mail footage for a later date....

Kit said...

Don't worry until he is in highheels and your necklaces. Maybe he is trying to be Rambo or something.....

Kristin said...

He is getting so big! The pictures of him are so cute...I love anything different than just the normal Target and Kiddie Kandids. I am so jealous of anyone that has that type of talent. Tell your friend that she did a great job.