Ty is standing so good that I'm worried that soon he's going to figure how to climb onto his crib pads and climb right out of his crib!! Has anyone ever had this problem? He is so tough...if he falls, he just gets right back up. He can now climb the stairs, which I tried to delay, but Matt insisted on helping him learn how to climb the stairs...yikes!!

Ty's starting swimming lessons tomorrow so we tried on his 3-6 month swimsuit to make sure it fits...amazingly it fits him, but he looks like he needs to do some sit ups!

Guess who's wearing a size 4 diaper...yep Ty. His cousin Krew is a year older and is still in a size 3!

Ty crawling the stairs!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! You have a very coordinated athlete on your hands, and he is starting at such a young age! GO.... TY!!!!
Meggan-
Your crib is so cute! I love it! Emma never attempted getting out, but Ellie tried it. She fell right out on her head. She was fine - and she never tried it again=)
Go Ty!! It's crazy how fast they start passing all these milestones as soon as they start crawling, standing, cruising...he might be walking by the time we see him next.
thats so funny he is in a size four! Sienna just moved to size four last night! I can't believe he is getting so bog, that makes me sad we are missing all this fun stuff he is doing. So thanks for keeping up with your blog!
ok i know i say this every time i comment on your blogs, but ty is so dang cute! i've got my eye on him for a future boyfriend for allyson.. it's ok he's little younger, right?
How cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!! I love the swimming suit!!
Go Ty, Go!! Has he tried going down the stairs yet? That freaked me out. He is such a big boy!
Post a Comment