15 January 2008

Silly Monkey!

Ty's in such a fun stage right now. He's discovering new things every day and he's definitely keeping me on my toes. Here's some pictures of Ty doing what Ty does best....being cute!!
Ty loves his rubber ducky...he's obsessed with munching on it throughout his whole bath time!
Cousin Krew obviously didn't want to hear what Ty had to say!
"Heavenly Father, thank you for bath time and rubber duckies...Amen!"
Ty loves to stand up on anything he can grip his hands on. This kid is so strong...he just pulls himself right up and some how his chunky little legs hold him up!
I think this picture looks like Uncle Brady when he was little!
Cousin Cuddles...check out Krew's awesome cheeser!
At the end of a hard day of eating, pooping, and getting into everything...Ty likes to kick back on his dad and put his feet up and relax!
My son...the aspiring Plummer!

2 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

He is too cute! I love all of the pics! I say this everytime, but we seriously need to get together!

Aubrey Messick said...

I second Jessica's comments! I miss you girls!