08 January 2011

New Years 2010 to 2011

This year for New Years we spent some time with our friends the Dennings and met some new friends as well. Dave and Alesha are so creative! They had all sorts of fun games planned which included many of the challenges from "A Minute to Win it" on TV. Whoever got the fastest time won a prize, which included Cafe Rio and Movie gift cards. I'm naturally a pretty competitive person and I failed miserably on almost every task. Luckily for Matt's thrusting skills we won some movie tickets!


 
We named this game "How's it Hanging." The idea is to hit the oranges with the banana that's hung from a string around your waist and get it on the green. I about wet myself from laughing.
Mr. Andelin was a crack up!

Matt got the best time...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We scooted on over to the BIG APPLE for the 2011 celebration!
matt. megg. alesha. dave.