20 January 2011

9 Months

Bode is progressing quite a bit slower than Ty did, but you won't hear me complaining. Once Ty was mobile, he was everywhere and in everything. I'm just buying my time with Bode, hoping that he's not as curious as Ty. Bode is now army-crawling everywhere. I think he's going to skip crawling altogether. I know he can do it, he just chooses to use his arm strength rather than his legs. He now has 2 teeth on the bottom. He shakes his head yes (along with his eyebrows). He loves to watch cartoons in the morning with his brother. He is officially a big boy, refusing his mommies nectar and preferring to drink from a sippy and eat everything he can. He is an easy-going baby, and we'll do just about anything to make him laugh and smile.


Can you see the tooth?
Did you catch the eyebrows?

5 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe that he is 9 months old already! So crazy!

Megan and Mike said...

I have been blog stalking you:) hhaha send me your email and ill add you to my blog... mcrae2405@hotmail.com...your kids are too cute an you are the best!!!

carrie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

cassidy Merrill said...

What a cutie pie!!!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-obat-alami-katarak/