12 December 2010

Ready, Set....

No Go! Bode is so cute and learning to rock back on his knees. He's getting really close to crawling, but I almost want to stop his progress. Crawling means: he's going to start doing big boy stuff, he's not so dependent on me, he's going to get into everything, and I have to watch him like a hawk. On the plus side, when he does finally figure it out, he'll be able to play more with Ty and be happy he can get around!



3 comments:

Cairen said...

Oh, Bode is getting so big! I love his singing video... what a cutie! Those reindeer ears Ty made with the red nose or adorable I think I will make some with my girls.

The Platts said...

I can't wait to snuggle this little guy! And yes, I feel you on the whole crawling thing. Della is into everything and I can't keep the floor clean enough!

Jessica Reeves said...

He's getting so big! He is so cute! We really need to get together!