19 October 2010

forty and fabulous.

our good friend wade turned 40 and it wouldn't be right if we didn't celebrate with him. he was born in the 70's so donnell set up a suprise party for him and we all showed up at their house in our best 70's get-up.
pure fabulousity. matt squeezed into my jeans. i had on my mom's dress that she wore at her wedding luncheon in '75.
megg. janei'a. ange. donnell.
wade and donnell were sunny and cher...whoo whoo.
love the wigs.
by far the best view.
did i mention that matt's wearing my jeans.
heart breakers. puttin' out the vibe.

5 comments:

carrie said...

That is so dang funny! I want to have a party like that. I think I should have been a 70's child I love all of the clothes, you all look groovy!

Jessica Reeves said...

I can't believe Matt is wearing your jeans!! That is hilarious!

IFtheShoeFits said...

Love the pics! They turned out hilarious! Still can't believe Matt is wearing your jeans! When you get a minute can you email the pics to me? I only got a couple on my camera! :( Thanks!

The Platts said...

You guys look so great! Love that Matt's in your jeans! Now you have your Halloween costumes, right?

Debbie Gardner said...

Love your Mom's dress, I would wear that!