Matt had to study for midterms last weekend so like the genius that I am...I told Matt we'd get out of his way and go spend the weekend with my family. Ty's been begging me to go to the farm and ride the tractor and so we finally made it happen.

We pulled into St. George and went straight for the pool out by Entrada!

On Friday we went to the farm to spend the night and play the next day. When we got there my dad had a meal prepared with all fresh food from the garden. We stayed up and played quirkle...my families favorite game right now! Ty got up early and went right outside with Grandpa. My dad thought it was pretty funny that Ty picked an ear of corn and started eating it raw. My mom and I took the opportunity, before conference started, to take a walk/run through Rockville. I love that little town!

Helping Grandpa with the wood...

Admiring all of Grandpa's tools...he had a hard time keeping his hands off!

Finally...Ty got his tractor ride in!

Grandpa's cool enclosure...it keeps all the critters out.

Picking grapes right off the vine...the are so yummy!
Enjoying the literal fruits of their labor...or really just Grandpa's labor!

All in a hard day's work!!

Cooling off between sessions. There's nothing this kid didn't do!

Later that night we went back to St. George and played with all the cousins. They kids were having fun making silly faces.

Sad faces

Scary!

Bode pooped out watching Conference with Grandpa.

On my drive home I saw several rainbows. A great end to a wonderful conference weekend. Reminding me how small and insignificant I am, but also how blessed I am to have a Heavenly Father who loves me and watches over me!
1 comment:
Your boys are just so adorable!
Post a Comment