This is Ty on his first day of Preschool. He was so excited! I was worried he would be sad since none of his friends are in his class, but he hasn't had any problem making friends.
When I picked Ty up after the first day of class I asked him what he learned. He said, "I don't know, Miss Konni told me to SIT DOWN (capitalized because he raises his voice when he says that part). I know she's a nice teacher and probably was just trying to keep Ty in line. I ask him after every class what he learned and he tells me that same story every time. Boy...they don't forget do they?
I'm really excited for all the fun things he's learning. He now has the Pledge of Allegiance memorized and it's so cute to hear him say the whole thing!
Ty with his school bag he picked out that Miss Konni made. There were all kinds of cool bags like Spiderman and Cars, but he wanted the whale bag...sweet?!
No comments:
Post a Comment