Bode just had his 4 month check-up and I was relieved to find out he won't have to wear a helmet...hooray! He was favoring his left side so for the last 2 months I've been putting him on the right to even him out. My Dr. felt that he was pretty evened out and now I just need to work on rounding out the "flat as a pancake" back part of his head. It's the 2nd child syndrome...especially when he hardly ever cries to be held. He is my little angel in so many ways! He's in the 50 percentile for weight and head circ. and 75th for his height. Not bad. I was afraid I would loose my milk since I started P90x and being sick for 2 weeks straight. Luckily he's still getting all he needs and he's growing normal.

Just another reason why he is such an angel...he self-soothes! I know it's not a good habit, but oh so cute!

His smile makes me melt

Trying out the Etnies...

Tummy-time

Love this picture. Bode taking notes from his big brother.

Those dark blue eyes have me sold!
3 comments:
I want to squeeze him! He's so cute! I love that he's sporting some of Eli's duds...it brings back memories! We miss you guys!
So darling! Tatum's head was really flat... it wasn't until he started rolling around about a month ago that I've noticed a HUGE difference. I can't help it, but he sleeps on him stomach every night. It'll round itself out. He's cute regardless:)
OH!!!! I miss them so much.
Post a Comment