Bode was blessed on Sunday June 13th by his dad in our little Branch at 9am. It was a mad dash to get everything ready and to be on time for early morning church, but the blessing was really beautiful and the day went by smoothly and we really enjoyed kissing and snuggling this cute little munchkin in white!

We had a lot of help from family. My mom came the night before and helped me get things ready and she even was so nice to help me plant flowers in our pot again. What would we do without our mothers?!

Bode doesn't look so small next to Ty anymore...

Bode loves working that little tongue

So content!

GG & GP (Matt's Grandparents)

McCall was getting Bode to smile

Grandma and Bode

Grandpa and Bode

Smile Fest with Aunt Kallie

I love this little angel boy!

GG, Rob, and Angela getting ready to taste the spread


When Ty saw the food he immediately grabbed a chocolate muffin and started licking it to claim his territory. He apparently didn't want anyone else to have his muffin!

We ate in our garage unfortunately because our house is a little too small for everyone to congregate in. It worked out pretty well!
2 comments:
He is so cute! I love his little outfit! It reminds me of Garrett's! I miss having a little boy!
I'm glad it was such a special day for you!
i love that your garage is so clean that you are able to have your little open house in there! We wish we could have been there for the blessing, I heard it was a beautiful blessing. give Bode lots of kisses for us.
Post a Comment