We went to the beach Friday morning so the kids could go to the tide pools to see the crabs and fish that gather there. It wasn't the best beach and the weather was cold, but it felt good to put my feet in the sand and feel the water (which is freezazing)!
Wow were white! Seriously is this picture hurting your eyes like it's hurting mine?
Wow were white! Seriously is this picture hurting your eyes like it's hurting mine?
Isn't Ty pretty in pink? He got a ride to the beach with one of the cousins and so to keep him safe they put on whatever life jacket was available. Awesome! It's seems like everytime Ty's with Aunt Kim and Cairen he ends up with something girly on him...a bow, a tu-tu, a pink life suit!
I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the houses there. They're all surrounded by beautiful flowers and vegetation and they're all so well manicured! Oh how I'd love to own a beach house!
I was in awe by this modern home that overlooks the coast. Matt told me with complete confidence that we will own that house someday...it's on record folks!
This house was so cool...it's very churchy looking. I love the plethura a home styles that were there.




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I am loving Ty in that pink thing...too funny! Know its time to start planning the Platt Family trip, right?
When you buy your beach house will you make sure there is a bedroom for me??
Post a Comment