My talented friend Katie took some pictures of Bode when he was about 3 weeks old. Although Bode would not sleep and was fussy most of the time, we got some really great pictures!
I love the heart shape that Matt's hands and Bode's feet are making
The pictures turned out great...I still think it is such a small world that you and Katie and I all knew each other at different times in our lives...I"m glad you two got together!
7 comments:
They turned out great Meg! Love the feet at the top of your blog. You and Matt have the same toes!
Meg these are so cute!! Katie did such a great job!
He is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you and him next weekend!
They turned out pretty dang cute... but I had a great subject to work with:) Lunch was fun... we need to do it more often!
So Cute megg! I miss him!!!
The pictures turned out great...I still think it is such a small world that you and Katie and I all knew each other at different times in our lives...I"m glad you two got together!
Way cute Megg! I love them!!
Post a Comment