After hearing how cool the aquarium in Sandy is, Ty and I finally decided it was time to check it out. We bought a year pass so now we can go all the time. Ty really loved getting out of the house and being with his fun friends Ethan and Alec.

The boys had a little lunch before we started our tour...Ty and Ethan were being pretty silly!

Ty wanted to go swimming with the Stingrays...those things are freaky!

The tortoise and the Ty!

Mom and Ty...wow I look scary!!

"Eton" and Ty on the froggy!

Driving the boat...

Thanks Ange for taking us with you...can't wait 'til next time...Penguins!
3 comments:
hey, I want to go next time! looks fun!
Yea for the aquarium! That was so fun! We need to go again! Maybe next week before you have your baby! Lets plan it!! :) Love ya!!
What a cute Mom you are.
Post a Comment