12 March 2010

baby shower!!

My cute friends organized a fun little night out with the girls to help me celebrate this little boy that will be here shortly. We went to this new little dessert place called "The Chocolate" Ange and I shared a yummy chocolate cake and ice cream...I can still taste it! We had to get a picture of Kelly and her teeny tiny red velvet cup cake!
Kelly and Andrea
Janei'a - Ashlie - Kim and Wren
Donnell - Ange - Me
I seriously got spoiled...you don't expect to get much when your having another boy, but I was surprised that there were things I never knew I wanted so much until I got them! I got some fabric and Ange's talented mom is making me a carseat cover...hooray! I'm way excited about the diaper bag/purse with the zipper..so cute! And I can't wait to put our little man in the cute beanies and outfits I got! Thanks gals for making this so fun for me!!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Megg, it looks like you really made out, sounds like cute things, hooray! WHAT, March 22nd is his Birthday, so, so, so soon, YEAH!!! I would love to see you and visit on Saturday March 20th before your little man arrives!

Anonymous said...

So Fun!!!! I'm so excited to come up...not too long now.

Jenn said...

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to meet the new little one. I'm sure he will be adorable. I'll be thinking of you these next couple of weeks, Good Luck!

KO said...

You look so tiny! I'd be happy to take newborn pics of the little man when he arrives. Consider that my gift to you. Let me know:)