We finally got Ty a big boy bed (not sure why we didn't do this a year ago)! So far he has had 2 nights and 1 nap of successfully sleeping in his new bed. Yesterday I actually felt like a had a teenager because I had to keep coming in to wake him up from his nap. He loves it! I'm not sure how well it's going to work when his little brother is sharing a room with him, but for now his sleeping schedule has gone on uninterrupted!

Yesterday before his nap we were watching a show in my room and he got up and started walking to his bedroom. I asked him where he was going and he answered by saying "I'm going to bed!" I'm loving this new independance he's developed!

Sound asleep....zzzzzzz!

I found Ty goofing off in his room yesterday...he stripped off his clothes and diaper and was getting in his toy tote. Maybe he thought it was a bath....
4 comments:
Its so fun to move them out of the crib, so different. That is hilarious that he went to bed on his own. BTW-the bed and crib look good together in the same room.
Awesome, I hope Dedrick will transition that well!
I love Ty- he's so cute and funny! I need to move Kaia into a bed!
Love the bed! He is so cute!! I hope you're feeling well! We should plan something!
Post a Comment