04 October 2009

Catching Up!

I have a handful of funny pictures of Ty from the last month or two that I feel are blog worthy!
This is Ty looking for the picture of Elder Neilson in his "Latter-Day Leaders" book as we were watching conference today. He thinks Elder Eyring is Papa!
Cheeseball dressed and ready for church!
Grandma gave Ty this cool life jacket. It was too cold to go swimming outside, so we went swimming in the bath tub...he was really mad at me when I finally got the jacket off him!
Nana made Ty this really cute Halloween backpack and he takes it to church with him. He looks so big like he's ready to go to school...makes me a little sad he's getting so big.
Noodle time!
Giving kisses to Aunt Kallie and Grandma
Playing with Aunt Kallie at the pool at her apartment. Mommy and Grandma were to wussy to get in the cold water so Kallie stepped in to provide the fun!

2 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

He is so adorable!! I hope you are feeling better! I've been meaning to call you; let's get together!

Debbie Gardner said...

Great pics! he is so, so cute! fun being able to catch up without evening seeing each other.