13 September 2009

Out of Commission...temporarily!

Well after a good month of sickness, losing unneccessary weight, and being so drained of energy and desire for personal hygeine, I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel! At twelve weeks I finally heard the babies heart beat and I can breathe a bit easier...yes if you didn't know already I'm Pregnant! I'm still not 100% and for some reason seem to be getting worse this week, but now I know there is a living baby inside me with a perfectly normal heartbeat and that keeps me going! Big thank you to everyone who has helped with Ty and with meals and just being compassionate towards me...you saved my life! My due date is March 27, 2010 and Ty is convinced he's having a baby sister...we'll see!

17 comments:

collinanddani said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Aubrey said...

whoo hoo! congrats! I'm so excited for you. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling good! hang in there!

Aubrey Messick said...

So that's where you've been. I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling so sick, but congratulations on the pregnancy. I kind of hope baby #2 comes 2 days late so it can be born on my birthday. :)

carrie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! That is Lola's Birthday too, can't wait to find out what you are having! I hope you are back to yourself again soon.

Jessica Reeves said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!! I feel bad you've been so sick! I'm so sorry! That is not fun! If you're feeling up for it soon let's get together. I would love to see you! I think you're having a girl too!!

Andrus Family said...

I'm really excited for you Meggan....it was fun to check up on your blog, it has been awhile! Hope you get feeling better and start eating again!

KO said...

Meg, that's awesome (not the whole sick part, but the baby part). Sure hope Ty is right and you get your little girl! Congrats and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

hey,hey! Something must be in the water ;) Congrats-and I'll cross my fingers for ya that its smooth sailing from here on out!

Alesha said...

Oh Megg, I had a feeling! I should have been a much better friend and called you to see what I could do to help, so please let me know if I can do anything! Yeah, congrats Bambl Family, you really know how to get things done!

AIMEE said...

Congrats Bambl Family!!!

Marci + Dan said...

Congratulations!

Grant and Emily said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help. Hopefully you feel feel better soon.

Jacee McGuire said...

Congrats Meggs! I am so excited for you. I am glad you are starting to feel better. That is so hard, especially when you have another little one to take care of. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Congrats!! I had wondered where you went!

Melissa said...

Yea for Meggs to the double G! I hope it is a girl!
-Miss

Abraham and Sara said...

very exciting. i hope the ickies pass quickly and that you can enjoy the pregnancy!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I was waiting for some kind of announcement. I was thinking I'd hear something soon. I'm gonna say it's a boy, that's my guess. Good Luck!