06 June 2009

Looking for something GOOD!

I need a good book to read!! Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

did you ever read The Host? (same author as twilight?)It's very captivating. The Power of One is also very very good. Ooo, and the Count of Monte Cristo is soo good.

Dink said...

East of Eden by John Steinbeck, any book by Lee Child, and Remember Me or Can You Keep a Secret or any of the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella

Jessica Reeves said...

I've just read baby books lately so I don't have any good suggestions!

collinanddani said...

A tree grows in Brooklyn is one of my favorites!

Janei'a said...

I haven't been looking at your blog b/c I knew it would just remind me of everything I've missed lately!! Seattle, Ty's bday... :)Looks like fun times! Loved all the camera happy pics of you and Ange. Ty's cake was so cute! One day when my I get my husband back you better be ready for a trip with the Sperry's :) (in the mean time you're stuck with just feeding me all the time. love ya!)

Esther Noelle said...

Did you read Hunger Games? That one is great and another awesome book I just finished is Unwind by Neal Shusterman...

The Platts said...

Meg you have to read The Kite Runner and A Thousand Slendid Suns. They are both really good. We just watched the movie of the Kite Runner last night and I bawled, but in a "I want to change the world" kind of way.

Kit said...

The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy...Loved it!