Here are a bunch of random pictures of Ty that I think show his cute little personality. Every day he does something new or cute that makes me smile...this is what he's been up to lately:

Sticking Q-tips in his ears and nose

Doing the splits on the tile floor

Using his favorite blanket as a Superman cape and running around with his cousin Krew

I asked Ty to say "cheese" in this picture and you can tell he said it. He does this funny smile where he looks like he has a major underbite...it's all for show!

Ty fell asleep while Matt was dressing him for bed. I love that he falls alseep with his hands behind his head (that's how I sleep). Please excuse Ty's random PJ's. That's what he wears when his other PJ's are dirty.

Ty loves coming up with cool outfits

Hugging his Valentine lion from Grandma. This is the only time a year that it's acceptable for a boy to be playing with a pink stuffed animal!
5 comments:
He's so cute. My little boy always sticks q-tips in his ears too! Maybe it's a boy thing.
He is so cute!My boy play super Hero's with their favorite blankets Too:) Do you remember Karson's Yellow Blanket that he always had to have? Ya he still has it. Daxon's is cuter but it's getting thrashed. He has to have it all the time too! Boys will be Boys!
It's the truth...He is so dang cute! He is always great entertainment every time we see him! I love checking out your blog! Too cute!
So cute! He has such a fun personality! I wonder where he gets that from?!
What a cute post on cute Ty!
Post a Comment