08 January 2009

New Years Eve!

We spent New Year's Eve in the company of good friends...the Hart's, the Plank's, and Ange's sister Stacie and her boyfriend Collin. I met Stacie's boyfriend that night for the first time and found out real quick that he's a major tease...I fell for everyone one of his jokes...I'm so gullable! I accidently kept calling him Clint all night until I realized that wasn't his name. I decided to keep calling him Clint since he was teasing me all night! We played Farkle and the "what if" game, snacked and rang in the new year with some indoor fireworks (which scared me to death when I accidently set mine off too early).
Josh and Ange
Kim and Jeff
Clint and Stacie (His name is in fact Clint, not Collin...I'm so confused!)
Stacie and Ange
Matt and I playing the "what if" game. Matt always took 10 minutes longer than everybody else to come up with questions and answers...usually because he was finding the best way to embarass someone!
Playing Farkle and me celebrating because I actually had a good roll!
Ellie and Emma
Stacie, Ange, Me, and Kim
We're trying our best to be seductive, but it's not working out to well...it was hard to hold a serious face

3 comments:

Kim said...

Meg - I think you got it wrong again! Isn't his name really Clint? Or am I the gullible one? Ha fun times!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Kim...I really can't remember anymore! Hopefully Ange will set things straight. Either way, I'm going to call him what I want...he was a major tease (like I don't get enough of that at home)!

Ange said...

lol!!! Yea his name is Clint! I freakin' love you Megg!!!