02 December 2008

Thanksgiving!

We headed to St. George to be with my family for the Thanksgiving festivities. We headed to the Entrada Country Club at 11:15 on Thanksgiving day for a "pre-dinner" with all the typical Holiday eats, plus some yummy breakfast stuff! Later that day we had another Thanksgiving feast with the whole fam. It was a lazy weekend...and ofcoarse I made time to go see "Twilight" again! Matt, Ty, me and my parents
My brother Sam is such a poser
This kid ate 3 or 4 plates full of food...no wonder his buttons popped open
Hanging out in the storage room playing ping pong I'm looking forward to more "around the world" in a couple weeks!

3 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sad I missed you!

Dink said...

oh I love ping pong around the world!!! Excellent workout!!!

Kristal said...

Oh my goodness, Ty is so cute! Those pictures of him are so precious. Glad you had a goodTHanksgiving. We were in St. George too and the weather was so beautiful.