We had the whole Bambl family gathered together at Nana and Papa's for Christmas Eve. It was very eventful...especially since there was 11 grandkids and 16 adults! We started off with making the gingerbread house, while we waited for dinner. We had a wonderful English dinner and songs and presents to end with.

Ty made a tree for the gingerbread house

All the kids picked a peice of the house to decorate

Paul taught us all "Silent Night" in sign language...that was my favorite part!

Reagan trying to kiss Ty

Nana and Papa gave all the younger kids a "Teddy Ruxpin" for Christmas. Ty was so excited to hold and kiss him and he kept saying "oh cool"!

Our little tree on Xmas eve. We don't have room for a bigger tree, which is nice when it comes to decorating, but one day we'll graduate to a 5 foot tree or something! :)
2 comments:
So cute!!! Looks like fun....but I have to say I live next door and I had a REAL 7' Tree!!! You could too fit one! HAHAHA
I didn't know Teddy Ruxpin was still around? Dedrick received those same Monkey jammies from his Grandpa and Grandma too.
Post a Comment