21 November 2008

"Twilight" and Happy Birthday Kim!!

We may be grown adults, but it is definitely not beneath us to wear matching vampire shirts to the midnight showing of "Twilight" while we wait a couple hours with all the screaming teeny boppers to see "Edward" on the big screen! What can I say...girls just want to have fun!Our shirts say "Vampires Rock" with "Edward" written across the middle. I'm pretty sure you can't get any cooler than this!
Kim, me, Donnell, and Janei'a
When we picked Kim up we suprised her with the cool t-shirt and made her wear Donnell's cowboy hat all night so everyone would know she was special...Happy Birthday Kim!!
I'm looking forward to the "New Moon" midnight showing next year....cross your fingers!

8 comments:

Laci said...

Looks like you guys had fun! What did you think of the movie? You girls crack me up! I saw the movie but totally should have sported some shirts like you! :D

AIMEE said...

Where did you get those shirts!!! I love them.

Kim said...

Gross. Photoshop my muffin top next time you post some pics of me!!! But thanks for the fun evening girls!!! We did have the best shirts....

Dink said...

How did you like the movie??? I will stop by sometime and show you how it is easier than typing it all out!!

Jessica Reeves said...

Looks so much fun! I haven't seen it yet but hopefully will go soon! I like the shirts

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah! It was good, huh?!?

Carlie said...

You can come by anytime! I will be home after 3 today and tomorrow all day until afternoon, then we are leavning for the holiday. Just call me! 801.602.0981
I'll have to get more info on your boutique when we talk.

Sulser Family said...

Megg...Looks like so much fun! I'm finally going to see it tonight and I can't wait!! Your family pictures are so darling. And i'm lovin the sassy red earrings!