15 July 2008

jenn fossum photography...

my good friend and old college roomy is starting a new venture and exploring her photography skills. she's building her portfolio right now and so she took some pics of ty. if you ask me she's pretty amazing for a beginner! visit her blog here. if you want good quality pics for a good price, jenn's your gal! she's awesome with kids and she was really quick too!

11 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I am so impressed. These pics are adorable. The one of Ty on the train tracks in those cow boys boots just made me melt. :)

Kim said...

Oh - those turned out great!!!! I will have to call this gal... I seriously just love them.

carrie said...

He looks adorable! My favorites are the top one and the one of him sitting on the tracks, what a cute little punkin!

Ange said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures are so dang cute! I love, love, love the cowboy boots!! Ty is so freakin cute!!! I could just eat him up!!

Alesha said...

What a stud muffin!!!

The Platts said...

Do you think your friend would take some pictures of Addie and Eli when we come up there? I love those pics. of Ty, he look like such a big boy!

KO said...

What a handsome little guy!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

The pictures are great! He is such a handsome young man!

Kerstin said...

your little boy is the cutest thing ever. seriously.

Melissa said...

Hey Megg's,
Cute pictures. Hey I am coming up again at the end of August and maybe we can get together again..... Let me know if you will be around- you can leave a message on my blog merufamily.com.
-Melis

Abraham and Sara said...

What a cutie!