08 July 2008
fourth of july weekend
we headed down to st. george last weekend for the fourth. we didn't do your traditional routine of parades, swimming, fairs, fireworks, etc. instead we headed up to my parent's farm in rockville, just a few miles from zions national park, for some family fun. we had to make our own fun, by staying cool with the slippin' slide and kiddie pools. probably the funnest part was racing the wiggle bikes from the top of the driveway...we actually got going pretty fast. we all stayed up way too late watching the boys wrestling and sam got a major swirly from clay. the next morning i dropped the guys off up at zions and they rode the bikes all the way back to the farm. we ate a huge breakfast and just relaxed. i can't wait for the next trip to rockville.
we had so much fun on the wiggle bikes that we decided to do "night biking." i highly recommend this to anyone with a car with good headlights, 2 or more wiggle bikes, a slight declined driveway, and no common sense! it doesn't look like their moving very fast, but it sure feels fast when your riding on it. this video is matt and brady racing...it's most fun when you try to knock your opponent of the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love,love,love Ty's cowboy boots!! He is so dang cute!!
I love your slideshow! Thats what I should've done because I posted so many pictures. That was such a fun weekend. The wiggle car races have to become a "farm" tradition, don't you agree? As for the white trash picture on our blog, did you see the one I posted of myself with the huge open-mouth cheesiness?
How fun is that!! I need to go buy me a wiggle bike! I love the random things families do together.
how fun. i wanna go night biking. :)
You are so funny!! Thanks for all the comments!!
Post a Comment