25 March 2008

Hooray for Spring!!

Now that the weather is warming up, we've been taking advantage of the outdoors a little more. Last week we had a play group at the park with friends from the Branch and we've had fun taking stroller rides around the block. We might be anticipating warm weather a little early...both Ty and I have runny noses, probably due to dressing too light! Ty's looking more like a little man every day...he now has 6 teeth and more on the way!

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Ty you are so handsome, love his shoes. Have fun outside but you both better not get sick.

Cairen said...

Ty is so cute! I love his square jaw, he is going to be a ladies man! Your blog looks cute by the way!

Ange said...

I love the picture of ty in the swing, he is so cute!

Jacee McGuire said...

He is getting so big and cute as always! The warm weather is great, the park is so much fun for the kids.

Evans said...

Ty is so dang cute i cant believe how big he is and how many teeth he already has, Elle only has 3 almost 4. Anyway just wanted to say hi cuz and cute little boy!

Jessica Reeves said...

Wow - Ty looks so much older and bigger! He is adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. We seriously need to get together!!