Our friends the Denning's invited us to their beautiful home for a little Super Bowl fun. I don't think I watched one minute of the game. There was so much food and chit chat that I kinda forgot about the game!

The boys were having a competition to see who could bench press 225 lbs. Matt was being shy and saying he couldn't, but he pulled it off like a pro.

The Boys!

The Denning's just finished their basement and they put in a theater room..my dream! I love watching movies theater style! One day I'd love to have one of my own! I promise I'm not coveting my neighbor!?

The boys relaxing and watching the game.
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We will for sure be there in march when kim has the baby and maybe when rick come in February.
Very nice Megg! Thanks for coming to the Super Bowl party. We had such a great time, you have always been such great friends! We will have to get together again and soon! Love ya!
Looks like fun! Are you coming to George for the parade of homes this year?
Hi there! Unfortuanetly I have not kept in touch with anyone from the dance team. I do see Megan Villaneda's mom at Miss Kaysville meetings, but I haven't actually talked to her. I'm glad I started to blog here so that I can hopefully get better at keeping in touch.
Fun times! Go Patriots, too bad it ended the way that it did.
Post a Comment